When most of our interactions are happening on Skype, Zoom, or Teams, it is now more important than ever to stick to video conferencing etiquette. While working from home or collaborating with...
Würk Meeting Table is designed for success! This Meeting Table will represent your company during an important meeting in the best way possible. All meeting tables and office furniture are made with spill and scratch-resistant laminate together with a sturdy and balanced base will ensure that every business meeting will go smoothly.
In addition to meeting tables, we offer boardroom tables, conference tables, general office tables, work tables, coffee tables and office furniture.
- Universal glides will not scratch your floor
- Flat-packed for easy transport
- Würk Snap-In technology for easy assembly and long-lasting construction
- RTA (ready to assemble)
- Office furniture made in Canada
Meeting tables, conference tables, office tables, work tables, boardroom tables, coffee tables and office furniture are all made with the following specifications.
- .125” edge band
- Cold rolled steel tube legs
- Thermally Fused Laminate
Meeting Tables (and other tables / office furniture) can also be customized to your specific needs.
Meeting tables (and other tables / office furniture) surfaces are also available painted.
Knife edges and other edge options are available on meeting tables (and other tables / office furniture) by request.
|TB30RDRPL||1||29H X 30D Round Table With 4 Metal Round Post Legs|
|TB36RDRPL||1||29H X 36D Round Table With 4 Metal Round Post Legs|
|TB42RDRPL||1||29H X 42D Round Table With 4 Metal Round Post Legs|
|TB48RDRPL||1||29H X 48D Round Table With 4 Metal Round Post Legs|
|TB54RDRPL||1||29H X 54D Round Table With 4 Metal Round Post Legs|
|TB60RDRPL||1||29H X 60D Round Table With 4 Metal Round Post Legs|
For generations, the human body has evolved to support human needs. From collecting fruits, catching prey, to walking long distances and building houses. It is only last two decades that light...
But it will never be the same. Covid-19 pandemic is an enormous tragedy that already cost over 1.6 million of human lives worldwide. It changed how we live and work. Vast number of businesses made...
Meeting Tables and Office Furniture Designed to Drive Success!
Manufacturers and distributors of commercial office furniture, contract office furniture as well as home office furniture.
Manufactured in Canada and the USA. Servicing a wide range of markets worldwide. Contact us today to connect with your local representative!
|Calgary, Alberta||Georgina, Ontario||Pickering, Ontario|
|Edmonton, Alberta||Guelph, Ontario||Office Furniture Richmond Hill, Ontario|
|Vancouver, British Columbia||Office Furniture Hamilton, Ontario||St. Catharines–Niagara Falls, Ontario|
|Victoria, British Columbia||Kingston, Ontario||Office Furniture Toronto, Ontario|
|Winnipeg, Manitoba||Office Furniture Kitchener, Ontario||Uxbridge, Ontario|
|St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador||Office Furniture London, Ontario||Office Furniture Vaughan, Ontario|
|Halifax, Nova Scotia||Office Furniture Markham, Ontario||Whitby, Ontario|
|Ajax, Ontario||Milton, Ontario||Windsor, Ontario|
|Office Furniture Aurora, Ontario||Office Furniture Mississauga, Ontario||Ottawa–Gatineau, Ontario/Quebec|
|Office Furniture Barrie, Ontario||Office Furniture Newmarket, Ontario||Montreal, Quebec|
|Office Furniture Brampton, Ontario||Office Furniture Oakville, Ontario||Quebec City, Quebec|
|Office Furniture Burlington, Ontario||Office Furniture Oshawa, Ontario||Sherbrooke, Quebec|
Würk Furniture Inc. will at no cost to the original purchaser and for as long as the original purchaser owns a Würk Furniture Inc. product, repair or replace with a comparable product, at Würk Furniture Inc.’s option, any part or product sold which fails as a result of a defect in its design, materials or workmanship. For all purposes of this warranty, the term “purchaser” is defined as the entity or individual acquiring a Würk Furniture Inc. product as the initial purchaser thereof either from Würk Furniture Inc. or an authorized Würk Furniture Inc. dealer.
Exceptions to this warranty include:
- Würk warrants its new casegoods products for 10 years, of single-shift service, from the date of delivery;
- Task lights, grommets and the articulating keyboard tray, which are warranted for five years from the date of delivery;
- Panel fabrics, which are warranted for ten years from the date of delivery;
- Seating fabrics, which are warranted for five years from the date of delivery;
- Seating foams, which are warranted for five years from the date of delivery;
- Moving parts, which include glides, slides, casters, user-adjustable work surfaces mechanisms, chair arms and bases which are warranted for five years from the date of delivery;
- Seating mechanisms for all seating products are warranted for five years of single shift usage from date of delivery;
- Pneumatic cylinders for seating products are warranted for five years of single shift usage from date of delivery;
This warranty does not include:
- Customers own material and finishes applied to Würk products, ballast and light bulbs;
- Products which have been modified or which have not been installed using Würk certified installers or used according to Würk’s intended application;
- Products that must be replaced due to normal wear and tear, negligence, abuse, accident, or shipping damage;
- Products used for rental purposes;
- Used as is or open box items products.
In no event shall Würk be liable in either sort or contract for any loss or direct, special, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages. This warranty is the customer’s sole remedy for product defect. Würk makes no warranties, including the express or implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, other than the express warranties contained herein.
Any warranted items being returned to würk must receive prior written authorization and be verified with a return material authorization (RMA) number as well as proof of purchase and specific nature and date of the problem.
Dated as of May 2017.