Würk Limited Lifetime Warranty
Würk Furniture Inc. will at no cost to the original purchaser and for as long as the original purchaser owns a Würk Furniture Inc. product, repair or replace with a comparable product, at Würk Furniture Inc.’s option, any part or product sold which fails as a result of a defect in its design, materials or workmanship. For all purposes of this warranty, the term “purchaser” is defined as the entity or individual acquiring a Würk Furniture Inc. product as the initial purchaser thereof either from Würk Furniture Inc. or an authorized Würk Furniture Inc. dealer.
Exceptions to this warranty include:
- Würk warrants its new casegoods products for 10 years, of single-shift service, from the date of delivery;
- Task lights, grommets and the articulating keyboard tray, which are warranted for five years from the date of delivery;
- Panel fabrics, which are warranted for ten years from the date of delivery;
- Seating fabrics, which are warranted for five years from the date of delivery;
- Seating foams, which are warranted for five years from the date of delivery;
- Moving parts, which include glides, slides, casters, user-adjustable work surfaces mechanisms, chair arms and bases which are warranted for five years from the date of delivery;
- Seating mechanisms for all seating products are warranted for five years of single shift usage from date of delivery;
- Pneumatic cylinders for seating products are warranted for five years of single shift usage from date of delivery;
This warranty does not include:
- Customers own material and finishes applied to Würk products, ballast and light bulbs;
- Products which have been modified or which have not been installed using Würk certified installers or used according to Würk’s intended application;
- Products that must be replaced due to normal wear and tear, negligence, abuse, accident, or shipping damage;
- Products used for rental purposes;
- Used as is or open box items products.
In no event shall Würk be liable in either sort or contract for any loss or direct, special, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages. This warranty is the customer’s sole remedy for product defect. Würk makes no warranties, including the express or implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, other than the express warranties contained herein.
Any warranted items being returned to würk must receive prior written authorization and be verified with a return material authorization (RMA) number as well as proof of purchase and specific nature and date of the problem.
Dated as of May 2017.